Tank Jet Mixing is a process whereby Tank Jet Mixers act as mass momentum exchange devices. These use the energy of pressurised liquid to entrain, mix and pump a secondary liquid. The principle is used for many process applications including blending, solids suspension, dilution, heat distribution, pH control, temperature control and homogeneity.
Our core capabilities
- In-house process design, mechanical design and manufacture of Jet Mixers
- In-house CFD Analysis to determine the optimum mixing arrangement
- Various material options including plastics, metals and exotics
- Manifold design and supply
- Support design and supply